List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Porting to frameworks 1: Sweeper
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-08-28 20:49:31

Hey all,

I took a quick stab at porting Sweeper to frameworks today. It only
took a few minutes with the handy scripts in kde-dev-scripts. I
changed the CMakeLists.txt and how the docbook is installed and
changed it to use QStandardPaths. Pushed to frameworks branch.

TODO:

1. It looks like it could use a bit more help and the manual should be
updated to not list kde4-config --path=cache as how to find what it
will delete.
2. It was also using an icon from the kde theme for it's application
icon, I'm not sure how that should work with no more KDEDIRS, but if
someone knows a way to do that please do so the application has an
icon on windows and OS X.

Hopefully we can get this small but useful utility ported in time for
Applications 15.12.

BR,
Jeremy