List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: plasma-pa and kwallet-pam in kde/workspace
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-08-20 22:01:53

El Dijous, 20 d'agost de 2015, a les 15:14:08, Harald Sitter va escriure:
> http://markmail.org/message/msnmxyrnnhjhvuq7
> http://download.kde.org/unstable/plasma/5.3.95/plasma-pa-5.3.95.tar.xz.mirro
> rlist

That does remove from the fact that you guys released something that was in
kdereview yesterday.

This is very poor practice, and as pointed by Luigi you don't get translations
because we don't support the translation of kdereview repos.

Please try to adhere to your own schedules in the future ;)

Cheers,
  Albert