List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Templates for kde-workspace in stable/kf5, kio-extras
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2015-08-11 23:15:27

Hi,
due to a configuration error (by me) scripty did not regenerate documentation
in the stable/kf5 branch for the last 5 days.

A related issue is that all documentation files in kde-workspace and
plasma-sdk have no templates even if they should, so please don't remove the
po files! (I restored the Spanish ones). The templates should appear tomorrow
(late afternoon CEST).

Moreover, due to kio-extras now shipped in Applications, their templates (gui
and doc), still tracked in kde-workspace for now, will appear in kdenetwork;
please wait before committing new translations, I will move the files in place
from the old position tomorrow late evening (again CEST timezone).

tl;dr: expect a bit of shuffling of files tomorrow, try to not touch the new
kio-extras files, don't remove anything

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ciao
--