List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KScreenGenie stable release
From:       Boudhayan Gupta <me () baloneygeek ! com>
Date:       2015-08-09 10:16:47

Hi all,

This is a heads-up that I'll be doing a stable release of KScreenGenie
(v2.0.0) sometime late 15th August (after 10 PM) / early 16th August
2015, Indian Standard Time.

The release will be tagged from master, and you can consider master to
be at feature and string freeze as of now. If there are any minor bugs
if you'd like me to fix (or would like to fix yourself), or if there
are any i18n issues I need to take care of at my end, please do let me
know.

If the i18n team wants additional time to sort out any issues, that is
fine by me too - I can delay the release, but please let me know ASAP.

Yours,
Boudhayan Gupta