List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    SVN repo problems ?
From:       Sveinn í Felli <sv1 () fellsnet ! is>
Date:       2015-08-07 10:03:01

Is anyone but me experiencing troubles connecting to the
SVN-repositories? I get:

svn checkout svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/is
svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/is'
svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q
option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion
configuration file.
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Worked as a charm a month ago. Did some upgrades on my side, so I'm not
ruling out some mismatch on my side.

Regards,
Sveinn í Felli