List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFdoZXJlIGlzIHRoZSBQb2xpc2ggVGVhbSAocGwpPyAoS8WZacWhdG9mIMW9ZWxlYw==?= =?UTF-8?B?aG92c
From:       Myriam Schweingruber <myriam () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-06-21 13:59:49

Hi Łukasz,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Łukasz Wojniłowicz
<lukasz.wojnilowicz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please be more specific.
>

>> From: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
>> To: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org
>> Subject: Where is the Polish Team (pl)?
>>
>> The given hyperlink <URL: http://kdei18n-pl.wiki.sourceforge.net/ >
>> transforms into Page not found at <URL:
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/kdei18n-pl.wiki/

I think he has been specific enough, the web site of the Polish
translation team of KDE is apparently not reachable anymore. Currently
I see no reason why you would use sourceforge instead of the KDE
infrastructure.

FWIW: http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=pl still lists the
sourceforge wiki as being the official team site, which seems not
exactly a good idea considering KDE has it's own wikis, especially not
with the recent developments on sourceforge...

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org