List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris 0.40 call for translation
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-10 11:54:25

>> Le 09/06/2015 03:20, Franklin Weng a =C3=A9crit :
>> > Hi, I'm working on the Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translations.
>> > Since you plan to release on June 21, when is the due day of
>> > translations?
>> Hi, we set the 21 of June as the due date. We may release the 22 if
>> there is no translators requesting us some more days or we find blocking
>> bugs.
>>

> I've committed zh_TW translations and now only 24 (long entries)
> untranslated.
>
> Will you need 100% translated to ship with the translations?

Hi,

even if not 100% but close, we'll ship it.

> BTW, do we need to record the sound file for zh_TW?  If so, how to do tha=
t?

It seems only zh_CN is done
(https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris-voices), you can take a look here
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Voice_translation_Qt to see how to add voices
and what need to be done for Traditional Chinese. Or as Antoni
mentionned, you can also use KWave instead of Audacity.

Regards,

Johnny