List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    libkvkontakte 4.11.0 is to be released on 2015-05-24
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-18 21:55:40

Hi,

I announce the first proper release of libkvkontakte (the library
behind the KIPI export plugin for VK.com [1]) to be done this Sunday
(2015-05-24), version number 4.11.0. The previous releases were
"improper" because the source code was published as part of the
digiKam SC tarballs. Now I'm going to release it in separate tarball
and let digiKam SC (since digiKam SC 4.11.0) depend on it, yay!

This is not a call for translations because
 1. There were no string changes in the last 3 years,
 2. VK.com is used mainly in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and
Uzbekistan, and the localization teams for the respective languages
are either inactive (Belarusian and Uzbek) or already have a 100%
translated libkvkontakte.po (Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh.)

P.S.  Why this e-mail then? I don't know... to make the release
happen, I'd forget otherwise.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VK_(social_networking_website)

--
Alexander Potashev