List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Stale and outdated translation templates
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2015-05-17 18:57:52

Karl Ove Hufthammer ha scritto:
> On 17. mai 2015 20:30, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> > > I'm working my way through the translation files of kde-runtime, and noticed

> > Search into lastest-qt4:
> > http://lxr.kde.org/source//kde/kde-runtime/kde-menu/kde-menu.cpp?v=latest-qt4
>
> Thanks. I see this file has a copyright notice of ‘Copyright (C) 2003'. Is it
> still being shipped with KDE 4 (or 5)?

kde-runtime is kdelibs4-only (its various components have been moved either to
Frameworks or to applications in the Qt5 worlds), and kde-menu is still
shipped (the executable is called kde4-menu), for example:
https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=kde4-menu&mode=exactfilename&suite=testing&arch=any

I don't see it around for Frameworks, though.

Ciao
--
Luigi