List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Stale and outdated translation templates
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2015-05-17 18:30:11

Karl Ove Hufthammer ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> I'm working my way through the translation files of kde-runtime, and noticed
> the file ‘kde-menu.pot'.
>
> This was last updated 2012-08-20 in both trunk and stable. And the only
> package on my system containing the ‘kde-menu' application apparently come
> from kdelibs3. I can't even find the source code file ‘kde-menu.cpp'
> referenced in current KDE repositories , using http://lxr.kde.org/search?

Search into lastest-qt4:
http://lxr.kde.org/source//kde/kde-runtime/kde-menu/kde-menu.cpp?v=latest-qt4

> Could someone please take a look at this, and
> remove translation template files for applications that aren't being released
> anymore?
This is not the case, but someone usually checks the logs from scripty
(ftp://ftp.l10n.kde.org/) which points out files potentially removed. It's
better to not directly remove them as they can be removed (so we would lose
the translations), and yes, sometimes it takes a bit of time but we are a bit
understaffed and this is a bit complicated to automate.

Ciao
--
Luigi