List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdereview/kwave, v0.9.0, string freeze
From:       Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2015-05-04 20:58:21

Dear translators,

just wanted to tell you that I'm looking forward to release the next
version of Kwave, probably until end of next week (~may 15th). From now
on there should not be any string changes. If someone has time to
complete some missing translation, please feel free to contribute!

Just some notes on the translations of the handbook:

1. please don't spend time in making screenshots,
   I have scripted that process and I can do that for you.

2. please don't get overwhelmed or even frustrated by the
   large amount of messages - many of them are really
   simple and just consist of keywords or terms which belong
   to the internal "macro" language and can not (must not)
   be translated. These messages are marked with the special
   tag "&no-i18n-tag;"

3. if you have time to contribute to the handbook or the
   gui, but not both, then please priorize the gui
   (without complete gui translation -> no screenshots,
    no screenshots -> no handbook)

thanks for doing such great work! :-)
   Thomas