El Divendres, 1 de maig de 2015, a les 20:43:14, Martin Ponce va escriure: > Hi Albert! Hi, we do not add translations until there is a commitment in form or some .po translated. So please can you translate 90% of kde frameworks .pot files, send them to me (in private is ok) Then we'll create the team. Cheers, Albert > this is the details of the language we are translating. > We are working by now in normalization of dictionaries. =) > see below. > === > Language Name: Nahuatl or Mexicano > ISO Code: nah > Character Set: UTF-8 > > Currency: MXP > Date Format: ISO 8601, DD/MM/YY, DD/MMM/YYYY > Numbers as for: es_MX > Plural form: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1); > > Language information: > > A native language spoken in Mexico, with more than 28 variants. > Country official language is Spanish, then setup Pootle to show existing > translations in Spanish > will help native translators to get work done. > === > > best regards