List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Request for 5.3 freeze exception for one last wallpaper
From:       Andrew Lake <jamboarder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-14 3:25:20

I apologize for the trickle of wallpapers past the freeze deadline. This
wallpaper was graciously donated by photographer Ian Hex who has been a
strong supporter of the Open Source community and is an amazing
photographer. The request for his donation was made ahead of 5.3 freeze
date, but it unfortunately got in a little late.

The new wallpaper is called "Evening Glow" and is already checked into svn
trunk. It is also our first 4k wallpaper. I'm hoping we can squeeze this
one in for 5.3.0 final.

Thanks much for your consideration and patience and I promise not to make a
habit of asking for freeze exceptions,
Andrew