List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Konversation now in string freeze for 1.6
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-21 13:49:47

>> konversation.git's 1.6 branch - the stable translation
>> branch - is now in string freeze for the 1.6 release,
>> which will happen in the first week of April.
>
> Hi Eike,
>
> Will there be more 1.5.x (KDE4-based) releases? If no, then we need to
> drop the translations from branches/stable/l10n-kde4.

Hello everyone,

Eike says further 1.5.x are unlikely. Just in case konversation.po
will be kept in stable/l10n-kde4 till 1.6.0 is released, but there is
no reason to keep the translations up to date there in
stable/l10n-kde4.

For the 1.6.0 release please translate in branches/stable/l10n-kf5.

--
Alexander Potashev