List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: What is the deadline ?
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2015-02-24 15:14:44

On Tuesday 24 of February 2015 15:49:40 Axel Rousseau wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm sorry to ask a this stupid question, but what is the deadline to
> translate the next version of KDE ?
> According to :
> https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/15.04_Release_Schedule
> Is it the 25 february (tomorrow) ? > or the 25 february is the date after
> when de developper can't add new string to translated ?

Tomorrow is the freeze date (feature, strings, etc). The tag date is mentioned
later in the list:
Wednesday, April 8, 2015: KDE Applications 15.04 Final Tag

Please note that this is just the release schedule for KDE *Applications*.
Frameworks components are released every month. Plasma (all the workspace) is
released every 3 months, and I think 5.2.1 was just tagged.

Ciao
--
Luigi