List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typo in www_www.pot
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-02 21:30:59

El Dilluns, 2 de febrer de 2015, a les 19:32:53, Josep Ma. Ferrer va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi Txema

> 	Message #664 in www_www.pot reads:
>
> announcements/announce-applications-14.12.2.php:21
>
> "... the document viewer Okularand the..."
>
> There is a missing space between "Okular" and "and"

Thanks for the heads up, I've regenerated the .pot manually, for those that
want to have the translation of the announcement ready for tomorrow it'd be
great if you can update the template, merge with your .po manually and commit
it, otherwise the 1-day scripty delay will make the translation for the
announcement only appear one day late.

Sorry for the typo :/

Cheers,
  Albert