List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translating KIO jobs
From:       Safa Alfulaij <safa1996alfulaij () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-08 19:38:42

Hello,

First of all, Can the developer do something like
"tr("%1...").arg(jobName)"?

If yes, Then all the translation would be wrong.

I just need to know the way that the string will be used so that the
translation will stay right.

"%1: Finished" is really better, But if the developer used a code like the
above then it would be impossible to get one right translation.

Regards,

Safa