List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kscreen and libkscreen frameworks merged into master
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2015-01-08 16:32:15

On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 05:10:31PM +0100, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:
> Did you set the i18n stable branch for kdelibs4? Unless of course there is
> still going to be development for the packages in kdelibs4 world, then you
> need to set the kdelibs4 stable and trunk i18n branches.

Set now.

> Are they still in extragear-libs? baloo and kfilemetadata were (silently)
> moved but I couldn't move them yet.

kscreen remains in extragear/base/kscreen and libkscreen remains in \
extragear/libs/libkscreen.

I've asked for kscreen to be moved to kde/workspace but I don't know if it'll happen \
until agreement is reached on the thread on kde-core-devel.

Vishesh kindly asks if you can move baloo and kfilemetadata translations too.

Jonathan