List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: how to omit messages from translation in docbook ?
From:       Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2015-01-05 15:25:24

Burkhard Lück wrote:

> Am Montag, 5. Januar 2015, 13:50:22 schrieb Thomas Eschenbacher:
> [...]
>> Any idea how I can prevent this?
>>
>> Is there a (reliable) list of docbook entities which do not get translated?
>>
> Entities without prefix "i18n-" defined in the header of your index.docbook are
> untranslatable.

Well, maybe I used the wrong terms in my question. I did not think about
"entities" only, but also other elements of my docbook file.

However, I tried what you suggested and added this line to the
list of entities in the header:

  <!ENTITY char_0x20 "&percnt;20">

and used &char_0x20; instead in the table - but with no success,
now I have the text "&char_0x20;" in my po file :-(

Any other ideas?