List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Localization scripts are not packaged in tarballs
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2014-12-14 23:00:04

>> [: Chusslove Illich :]
>> Ah, yes, Plasma stuff is packed with different set of scripts than other
>> frameworks. I was already tweaking something in them, and it was left to
>> add including translation scripts. Good that you noticed, I'll see to
>> complete that in next few days.
>
> [: Andrius  tikonas :]
> It looks like scripts are still not packaged in plasma-framework-5.5... Is
> it still on the roadmap?

I checked that plasma-framework is in fact not packed by these different
scripts, but by the ones which were fixed earlier to include translation
scripts. And then forgot to track what went wrong with those. I hope I got
it right now.

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/121524/

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)