List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Requesting new language team for gd locale
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-11-24 0:28:31

El Divendres, 21 de novembre de 2014, a les 18:13:32, Fòram na Gàidhlig va
escriure:
> Hi all,

Hi

> could you please create a new language team for Scottish Gaelic and set
> me up as the coordinator? The locale's ISO code is gd.

Before creating new teams and granting commit access we ask people to do some
job.

We used to ask for people to translate kdelibs4.po to 90% or more.

Now kdelibs4.po is only for kdelibs4 world and we're transitioning to KDE
Frameworks 5 (KF5) so i'm going to say you should either do 90% of kdelibs4.po
or around 2250 messages of what's in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/frameworks/ (which is
a similar number of messages in a similar type of strings).

Once you've done that please contact me (i guess better in private) and i'll
continue with the rest of the steps.

Best regards,
  Albert