List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some Calligra catalog files renamed today, master-only
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2014-11-22 18:03:37

> [: Luigi Toscano :]
> Chusslove, please fix it in summit (if I would it myself for everybody,
> what should I do?)

In this case, in trunk/l10n-support/scripts/messages.summit, in
S.mappings = ... listing for each renamed catalog such line should be added:

  ("stable", "ArtisticTextShape", "calligra_shape_artistictext"),

and then the same orphans-processing should be done in trunk/l10n-support/
as it was done on trunk/l10n-kde4/. Two small differences are that the
process_orphans.txt in l10n-support/scripts/ needs summit/... in each path,
and that one must use process_orphans.sh from l10n-support/scripts/ as well
(it has a few changes from the version in branches).

(I write this because you expressed a possible desire to do it, otherwise I
would do it in regular update tomorrow morning :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)