List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDevelop translation stuff
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2014-11-20 15:18:41

Hey all,

besides the issues that Burkhard noticed in our frameworks branch(es), I'd
like to clarify the current structure of our branches. Could someone please
verify that scripty is correctly setup? I just went through the important
repos on projects.kde.org and set the proper i18n branches everywhere.

kdevplatform, kdev-php, kdev-php-docs:
	stable kde4: 1.7
	trunk kf5: master

kdevelop:
	stable kde4: 4.7
	trunk kf5: master

kdev-python:
	stable kde4: 1.7
	trunk kf5: frameworks

experimental plugins:

kdev-clang, kdev-qmljs, kdev-qmake, kdev-ruby:
	trunk kf5: master

kdev-css:
	trunk kf5: frameworks

all other i18n branches are set to none. All other kdev-* plugins

NOTE: I plan to merge kdev-css frameworks into master. I'd welcome it if you
guys could verify that I can do that. Also we might have done some other
merges too soon without notifying you guys. Could someone verify that scripty
follows the above structure?

Thanks!
--
Milian Wolff