Le 19/11/2014 22:38, Albert Astals Cid a écrit : > El Dimecres, 19 de novembre de 2014, a les 01:30:23, Bruno Coudoin va > escriure: >> Le 18/11/2014 12:43, Burkhard Lück a écrit : >>> What about http://gcompris.net/wiki/Translation_addons and >>> http://gcompris.net/wiki/Word_Lists ? >>> >>> The Legacy Gtk+ Version had some resources in xml files to translate, e. >>> g. >>> wordsgame.xml, gletters.xml, readingv.xml and hangman.xml >>> >>> In the new gcompris this seems to be done via json files, e. g. >>> activities/gletters/resource/default-[lang].json >>> >>> Do we need to integrate the translations of these resources into scripty? >> Hi, >> >> Yes, I have not yet mentioned about that but this is the right time to >> talk about it. >> >> Beside the regular po file we have dataset files for several activities >> that have are localized instead of translated. As you mentionned it, >> these files have been translated from xml to json file during the port. > How do you see the translation of those datasets happening? I.e. do you want > > a) The translation is in the json > b) The translation is in the .po file > > b) is certainly easier, since you just need to extract the text from the .json > to a dummy cpp in Messages.sh time and then just call > i18n(theTextInEnglishFromTheJson) and everything works. > Hi, It is a deliberate choice to not put these strings in po files. The concept is that the content of these files must be authored for each language and not translated. For example a list of 3 letters words for a language will contain different words in another language. Bruno.