Am Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 20:41:28 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier= : > Hi! >=20 > On Tuesday 18 November 2014 20:28:47 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > Scripty will bail out if there's a po/ folder. >=20 > Hm, how unfortunate. Would it be enough to simply rename the folder? >=20 Or move Messages.sh to folder rkward as suggested by me. No any other src folder has translatable messages via gettext > I'd really like to keep a copy of the translations around, esp. for v= arious > builds running directly from the source repo (currently macports and = several > Ubuntu dailies; also Windows emerge, although I guess that will have = a KDE > specific solution at hand). >=20 > Regards > Thomas --=20 Burkhard L=FCck