List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n setup for RKWard
From:       Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2014-11-18 18:58:17

On Tuesday 18 November 2014 16:39:45 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 16:19:45 schrieben Sie:
> > thanks. I will apply this _after_ the existing translations have been
> > imported  (or at least those translations that are deemed worth
> > importing).
>
> A copy of all po files in rkward/po/ is now in the relevant l10n-kde4/lang/
> folders.

Great. Thanks. I've written a mail to kde-l10n-es, and kde-francophone for
someone to look at the pending suggestions for es and fr on launchpad
(https://translations.launchpad.net/rkward/trunk). As soon as this is
resolved, I'll shut that down.

> > IMO, making a message template appear before the existing translations is
> > just asking for trouble...
>
> Please fix the Messages.sh as suggested otherwise Scripty will report the
> rkward.po files in l10n-kde4 as obsolete on the next run tomorrow morning
> ;-)

Ok. BTW, if I read extract_messages.sh correctly. Messages.sh will be used
from any subdir (and any number of Messages.sh per repo), but moving it to
toplevel surely helps consistency with other projects.

Regards
Thomas