List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris on its way to a public release
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-11-18 0:05:15

Bruno Coudoin ha scritto:

> Le 11/11/2014 15:56, Burkhard Lück a écrit :
>> Once the GCompris repo is added to scripty's workflow the translation process
>> (extracting/merging/translating) will automatically happen.
>
> Hi,
>
> One step further on the GCompris front. We have been migrated to the regular
> KDE Git:
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=gcompris.git
>
> On the project repository settings I have configured i18n trunk branch (KF5) =
> master. I don't know precisely what it means and what it is use for.

That's fine, thanks for it.

> Let me know if you have everything now to make a test with scripty.

Steps done:
- set the project as active on projects.kde.org (thanks Albert), this is
usually done by the project administrator but we would have missed this
scripty run, sorry for that
- tuned few configuration files
- converted the existing ts files into po files and copied them into the
proper position on the SVN repository (translations lives in the SVN
repository), r1406602.
- removed the existing translations from git.

Scripty should deal with the translations automatically this (CET) night
(template regeneration and merge). Let's see in few hours!

Missing steps:
- check if scripty did the correct thing;
- please tell the existing translators to join the respective KDE translation
team;
- add the proper copyright/authorship information to the converted po files.

Ciao
--
Luigi