List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation of application.desktop files
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-11-13 23:57:43

El Dijous, 13 de novembre de 2014, a les 19:23:41, Aleix Pol va escriure:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> > El Dimecres, 8 d'octubre de 2014, a les 22:21:55, Albert Astals Cid va
> >
> > escriure:
> > > El Dimecres, 8 d'octubre de 2014, a les 14:53:09, Burkhard Lück va
> >
> > escriure:

> > kind

> > commas

> > the

> > or

> > > Right i see, this is a bit confusing, maybe it's , for X-KDE-Keywords
> >
> > and ;
> >
> > > for Keywords?
> > >
> > > Aleix can you read the code that parses that and confirm?
> >
> > Ping?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert
> >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > >   Albert
>
> Uh sorry.
>
> Yes, just checked, this is the line that gets the keywords:
> kservice/src/services/kservice.cpp:178:    m_lstKeywords +=
> desktopGroup.readEntry("X-KDE-Keywords", QStringList());
>
> This takes us to KConfig to check how readEntry<QStringList> works, which
> uses KConfigGroupPrivate::deserializeList.
> This one seems to split using ',' as we can see in kconfiggroup.cpp:172.
>
> So yes, I guess ; need to be changed.

Ok, so to be clear:
  X-KDE-Keywords uses , for separation
  Keywords uses ; for separation

Now we need some to validate all the .desktop files (or at least the
translations) :D

Chusslove is this something pology can do?

Cheers,
  Albert