List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] KDE Applications 14.12 branches created, Beta 1 release next week
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-11-01 23:43:06

Hi all,
in case you missed it, see the following message. Addendum for kde-i18n:
- translations for the upcoming 4.14.3 (next week) will be taken from a
DIFFERENT place, the "archive" location:
branches/KDE/4.14/kde-l10n
so please update the translations there. Not tracked by summit, unfortunately
it's a complicated situation but it's to make releasing 14.12 less
complicated. Luckily 4.14 was basically frozen for a while.

- translations from 14.12 are available in branches/stable/l10n-kde4 and
branches/stable/l10n-kf5, if I didn't mess up the copy :)
Please note that, in the stable branch, translations for kdelibs and kdepim*
are from 4.14. Those modules will have new 4.14.something releases. No more
kdeplasma-addons based on kdelibs4.

- trunk tracks master again.

I think it should work fine; in case of issues please report them here. I
won't be around too much next week for work reasons, but I'm sure someone will
be able to fix the problems.