List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ibus no longer works since update on KDE Applications and Development Platform 4.14.2
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-10-27 20:40:17

El Divendres, 24 d'octubre de 2014, a les 17:12:50, Ace Duke va escriure:
> Hello there,

Hi.

This list is for translators of KDE software, we do not provide support for
KDE software, i suggest you write to either the kde forums, the kde mailing
list or the kubuntu mailing list.

Hope you succeed.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: The obvious first thing to check is that you still have the ibus package
installed