List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: SDDM KCM Translations
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-09-29 20:07:42

El Dilluns, 29 de setembre de 2014, a les 22:40:07, Yuri Chornoivan va
escriure:
> написане Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:12:04 +0300, David Edmundson
>
> <david@davidedmundson.co.uk>:
> >> Any reason not to move over to kde.org?
> >
> > Politics and history :(
> >
> > It's not really my project, so I can't just do it. If I did it would be a
> > fork, which I'd rather avoid.
> >
> > I've proposed in upstream (before sending this), but I've yet to hear
> > back.
> >
> > David
>
> Hi,
>
> So what can be done from our side then? Should we use pull requests?

The most we can is do what we do with commit-digest and enzime and is if the
maintainer declares that we are the upstream translation we can host their
.pot in the others/ folder and it's their problem how to get it out and put it
on svn.

From my side this is totally suboptimal and discouraged since it will for sure
bring issues that we won't be able to fix.

Cheers,
  Albert