List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    string freeze exception
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-09-27 20:56:26

Hello translators,

I'd like to request a string freeze exception for the changes I've
posted to review request https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120358/
which adds a string "%1 %2" which is used to add timezone data to the
digital clock tooltip in plasma-workspace. The timezone data was added
to the clock itself shortly before string freeze, then I added this
code to add all the configured timezones to the clock's tooltip like
it was in plasma based on kdelibs4. If we don't get this exception
I'll just push the change to master so it will be in plasma 5.2
instead, but I think this feature is nice enough for me to ask for the
exception, so I'm doing that now.

thanks,
Jeremy