List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ktp-text-ui translations not loaded in KTP IM log viewer
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2014-08-20 7:38:50

написане Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:44:20 +0300, Vít Pelčák <vit@pelcak.org>:

> Here you are.
> At the background you can see window with chat, translated, while in
> foreground is log viewer, untranslated.
>
> Both share the same po file, I think and all strings are translated.

>> El Dimarts, 19 d'agost de 2014, a les 16:18:29, Vít Pelčák va escriure:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> I spotted, that translation is not loaded in KTP IM log viewer.
>>>
>>> Did you experience the same issue?
>>
>> Can you attach a screenshot?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>   Albert

Hi,

Should be fixed now. Thanks for spotting.

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=ktp-text-ui.git&a=commit&h=d89a7725ce0ddea29e759206625a93dc3e02ae9f

Does anybody know if this should be backported to stable branch and what
is the policy of such backporting?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri