Thanks Jose I appreciate what it is like being in a team of one. Thankfully doing en_GB is mostly copy, paste and proof read. You have a much bigger task. Regards Steve On 04/08/14 17:37, Jose Pires wrote: > Good afternoon, > > Here's the *only one* KDE-I18N-PT team around. > > Unfortunately I haven't checked lately if the docs are being generated > OK, but I will ASAP and, if any issues occur, I'll fix them. > > Best regards > > > > On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Steve Allewell > wrote: > > On 03/08/14 13:39, Luigi Toscano wrote: > > Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto: > > написане Sun, 03 Aug 2014 14:54:50 +0300, Steve Allewell > >: > > Hi > > I am creating the tarball for KXStitch using the > create_tarball.rb script > and it does not pull in the Portuguese docbook manual. > > There looks to be a complete set of translations for the > message texts in > /branches/stable/l10n-kde4/pt/__docmessages/extragear-graphics > but there is no extragear-graphics folder in > /branches/stable/l10n-kde4/pt/__docs > > I do not know if this is supposed to be created > automatically or if it is a > manual addition. > > Regards > > > Steve > > > Hi, > > This should be done manually, but it is sometimes hard to > communicate with > Portuguese team (it seems that they have a different > workflow that others). > > The needed files were added to the both branches of translation. > > > Uhm, maybe they wanted to review it first? > Portuguese translators, are you around? Any issue with the > generation of > documentation? > > Ciao > > That's a good point. I'll hold off doing the tarball and see if > there is any response from them. > > Regards > > Steve > >