List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KXStitch tarball Portuguese docbook manual
From:       Steve Allewell <steve.allewell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-03 11:54:50

Hi

I am creating the tarball for KXStitch using the create_tarball.rb
script and it does not pull in the Portuguese docbook manual.

There looks to be a complete set of translations for the message texts
in /branches/stable/l10n-kde4/pt/docmessages/extragear-graphics
but there is no extragear-graphics folder in
/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/pt/docs

I do not know if this is supposed to be created automatically or if it
is a manual addition.

Regards

Steve