List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KXStitch Italian translations
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2014-07-31 20:02:09

to. den 31. 07. 2014 klokka 07.46 (+0200) skreiv Vít Pelčák:
>> I was looking at the statistics for kxstitch.po and noticed
>> that there is an almost complete translation in trunk, but
>> an empty one in stable.
>
> BTW, this issue is automatically fixed by PO Summit.
>
> https://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit
>
> It is developed by Chusslove and works very well.

Unless you think it's great fun constantly manually copying and merging
translations between trunk, stable and kf5, taking care to handle files
which change names or folders, or are split or merged, between the
various branches, I would very much recommend starting using the PO
Summit workflow.

My translation teams have been using this for years, and it has greatly
reduced the amount of work needed, and increased both the quality and
quantity of our translations.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/