List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: about kde's docs
From:       Abdelrahman Ayman <translations () sphinux ! org>
Date:       2014-07-21 6:42:56

thanks all,
of course those names should be translated to show the app's job (like
Kwrite) and some others doesn't contain any meaning in there names so
i just write 'em in Arabic letters (like dolphin).

i assume that entities are later replaced (for the user) with the real
name with no & or ; right?
so, there must be a file that contains those names and what they
should be replaced with when opened in a GUI by a user. where can i
found those files?!

Frank told me about "/usr/share/kde4/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/"
and i looked there but things are still fuzzy, also i can't find a
file for "ar" in that path!

respectfully

--
SphinUX rocks, other sucks.