Marek Laane ha scritto: > > 2014-07-17 13:01 GMT+03:00 Luigi Toscano: > > Nothing is lost, you can always copy back files (with history) from the stable > branch, or from the old location specifying the revision. There are at least > two ways, I can write more detailed instructions later when I have the system > with the credentials in front of me; if you are on IRC after 21:00 CEST (22 > your time) we can do it interactively. > > Ciao > -- > Luigi > > > I think I'll chooses hardest way, translating all over again :-) It is not so > horrible as it may seem because I've translations in Lokalize's TM and also > can browse them on the web but it gives me a chance to revise existing > translation - and you know, of course, how many little mistakes can one make, > especially in the so far not translated files ... Ok :) but if you see it's going to be more complicated and need help, I can do the move. Ciao -- Luigi