List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Setting up summit translations
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2014-06-29 20:38:19

> [: Steve Allewell :]
> [...] wanted to check that the warnings above are not going to be
> detrimental particularly when I commit them to svn and when I do the
> scatter.

They are not functionally detrimental as such, but some catalogs have ended
in wrong summit subdirectories, which would raise similar warnings later
until you would move them manually.

This situation was caused by a logic omission in Pology, after adding
explicit subdirectory precedence (the scripts/summit_subdir_precedence
file). I've now fixed this. I suggest that you revert and delete the created
summit, and gather it again after updating Pology.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)