List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDevelop 4.7 branched off
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2014-06-25 10:37:58

Hey all,

I want to notify you about the new 1.7/4.7 branches in the KDevelop-related
repositories (kdevplatform, kdevelop, kdev-php, kdev-php-docs, kdev-python).
As soon as projects.kde.org allows me, I'll set these branches to be the
"stable" ones.

I'll create a first beta release now and plan to do the final release in about
a month. From now on, the 1.7* branches are considered string-frozen. I.e.:
You can now start translating the missing bits and pieces.

Thanks, take care!
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de