List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Mistake in l10n/de/entry.desktop
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-06-24 17:16:34

Sönke Dibbern ha scritto:
> Am 24.06.2014, 00:49 Uhr, schrieb Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano@tiscali.it>:

>>> - If it's not regenerated regularly, but a static file, can someone with at
>>> least basic git experience, which I lack,  fix it for me?
>>>
>>>   The offending line is line 114: "TimeFormat[nds]=%H.%M:$S", it should of
>>> course be "TimeFormat[nds]=%H.%M:%S"
>>
>> I can do it; I will change also the matching file in frameworks
>> (kdelibs4support/src/l10n/de/country.desktop). Is it a problem if I commit
>> using your name?
>
> No, not at all. Many thanks!

I applied the fix to the KDE/4.13 branch of kde-runtime, then I merged that
branch into master, so that upcoming version 4.13.x and 4.14 will have it:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-runtime.git&a=commit&h=57814f0f4d594877c359734ca7dcbbeec16a54d2

Then I applied it to kdelibs4support (Frameworks 5):
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdelibs4support.git&a=commit&h=01814e86b371719d62991de6d137eb6233be427e

Please note that in the long run those information will be taken from ISO
standards; John Layt is working on a new framework (KStandards is the
temporary/work-in-progress name, no code available yet). So I would suggest to
check if the information for your country (this is for everyone) are accurate
in the relevant standards.

Ciao
--
Luigi