List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Plural in KTextEditor
From:       laurent Montel <montel () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-06-21 6:07:11

Le jeudi 19 juin 2014 17:43:09 Kevin Krammer a écrit :
> On Monday, 2014-06-16, 07:27:38, safa1996alfulaij@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday 16 June 2014 12:41:51 AM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > Kate guys, can you please use KPluralHandlingSpinBox for this instead of
> > > regular spinbox?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > >   Albert
> >
> > Ok, Is KPluralHandlingSpinBox available for Qt Designer? Or there is a
> > special option I should change? We need this for the SpinBox!
>
> It doesn't seem to be part of the designer plugin, but you could use a
> normal QSpinBox and then use designer's widget promotion feature to promote
> the spinbox to KPluralHandlingSpinBox.

It's in designer plugins
See:
frameworks/kdesignerplugin/src/kde.widgets

[KPluralHandlingSpinBox]
ToolTip=A QSpinBox with plural handling for the suffix (KDE)
WhatsThis=A QSpinBox with plural handling for the suffix
Group=Input (KDE)

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel@kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer