List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Telugu [te] Language is missing from teams page
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-06-18 22:29:53

El Dimecres, 18 de juny de 2014, a les 16:14:52, Krishna Babu K va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Telugu Team is not available in http://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php
> Could anyone please look into it and do the needful.

It is missing because the Team is inactive.

Maybe you want to start translating and we'll mark it as active :)

Oh wait, it seems someone (you?) has done a few translations in the last
month.

Ok, i'll mark it as active. You should subscribe to this mailing list.

Cheers,
  Albert