List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Plural in KTextEditor
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-06-17 17:55:01

El Dimarts, 17 de juny de 2014, a les 03:17:44, Abdelrahman Ayman va escriure:
> i'm not really sure what you meant, are you saying that every time i
> or any other translator need to replace a space in a plural with a
> "%d" (i'm not sure what is it called) we should Email you guys? is
> there any other way to change it?!

Yes, if the string is untranslatable you have to tell the developers (or us
and we will find the appropiate developers) so you can translate it.

> P.S: you said it's a programing tool, OK, but a programing tool to do
> what exactly?

It enables suffixes of a spinbox to be different depending on the number the
spinbox has.

> i'm not old enough in the job to know that kind of stuff
> + you shouldn't blame "Safa" as the Cultural boundaries may have lead
> him to a misunderstand the word, maybe he thought it's just a
> Reproach.
>
> > respectfully

Cheers,
  Albert