List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: RFC: Rename desktop_module_app.po to app.desktop.po in summit
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-06-12 23:14:45

El Dimecres, 28 de maig de 2014, a les 11:43:09, Chusslove Illich va escriure:
> > [: Luigi Toscano :]
> > Interesting; when was this discussed last time? (I don't remember)
>
> http://marc.info/?t=130510591800003&r=1&w=2

Seems long time ago and actually just 1 person opposed :D

> > Maybe we could think about it for the KF5 branch? It would be a bit
> > complicated because of the difference between the kdelibs4-based branches,
> > but... I don't know.
>
> For summit it would be no extra complication, and for non-summit I guess
> this discussion from the last time applies. Not that it was long and
> opinionated, as I am reminded now :)

I've been a bit "bitten" by it sometimes so i think it might make sense to do
it for KF5, it's a new world, new and "more logical" rules,

Alexander, you were the one that initially opposed, what's your opinion?

Cheers,
  Albert