List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Baloo String Freeze Exception
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2014-04-22 14:29:03

Hey guys

We introduced Baloo with KDE 4.13, and there seems to be quite a lot of
controversy regarding not having a button to disable it.

Considering that certain users are complaining so much, I thought it might be
best to add it again. I would like to add the following string for 4.13.1 -

"Enable Desktop Search".

If there are no objections, I'll commit the change.

--
Vishesh Handa