List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Patch for Scripty to process mimetypes xml files
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-04-16 23:52:31

Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> Am Dienstag, 15. April 2014, 21:53:30 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>
>> Besides l10n-kde4/scripts/po2mimetypexml.py looks tremendously scary (and
>> misses a copyright notice+license) Is there any way you can use Chusslove's
>> pology tools to read the .po files?  Would that be easier/more
>> maitainable/more tested?
>>
> I have used the package python-polib now. Nothing against pology, it was just
> the easiest and fastest solution for me.

Argh, in my previous email I wanted to point out polib, not (obviously)
gettext. Anyway, it seems to work on my testing setup (both kdelibs and
marble), so +1 from me. Just please remember to put a license to the file
(even a MIT-do-what-you-want if you don't really care :)

Minor nitpicking if you have time: formatting stuff (a space before and after
"=", as it is for "+=" or "!=").

Ciao
--
Luigi