List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Patch for Scripty to process mimetypes xml files
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-04-15 19:53:30

El Dimarts, 15 d'abril de 2014, a les 14:06:28, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> attached a patch for Scripty to process mimetypes xml files.
>
> It consists of two parts:
>
> * a python file with a simple class to read translations from a po file
>   the class is really simple, but should be sufficient for the task
>
> * some modifications for the bash scripts extract-xml.sh +
> update_translations this needs heavy review, my bash skills and
> understanding is very limited

I'd say
$PO2MIMETYPEXML $xml_po_list $L10NDIR $PACKAGE $xml_file_po
needs to be
$PO2MIMETYPEXML $xml_file_relpath $L10NDIR $PACKAGE $xml_file_po

Since xml_po_list technically could be a list of po files and xml_file_relpath
is each of the items used in the while to loop the list.

Am i correct?

Besides l10n-kde4/scripts/po2mimetypexml.py looks tremendously scary (and
misses a copyright notice+license) Is there any way you can use Chusslove's
pology tools to read the .po files?  Would that be easier/more
maitainable/more tested?

Cheers,
  Albert