List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Different formulas for plurals in Qt and KDE
From:       "Soenke Dibbern" <s_dibbern () web ! de>
Date:       2014-04-11 8:42:35

Op Du., den 10. Apr.'14, hett Aurélien Gâteau Klock 17.53 schreven:

>> I don't think that
>> every small language team will have the resources to push their stuff
>> into the CLDR database.

> I learned about CLDR yesterday, so I have no idea how hard it is to get a
> new language in it, but seeing as it is used by many companies or
> organizations it looks to me like the time put into adding your language
> to it would pay off a lot eventually.

I got me an account now. At first glance I would estimate - even if you
put a lot of power into it - that this is hardly feasible under a year,
due to review and release cycles, but I'll see. Plus the time that it
takes until Qt takes the new stuff into their sources. :/

Beste Gröten
Sönke