List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Arabic
From:       Abdelrahman Ayman <translations () sphinux ! org>
Date:       2014-04-07 14:30:03

*it does not matter if they keep it updated (which they don't), what
matters is the Translations quality. iam being animosity because the got
tons of manpower and they are almost the most popular translation team
(only because 6 years ago or some they were the best) so they can easily
ask for donations, lots and lots of it! but they not using any of those
resources, they doesn't try to look for talented translators, they do
absolutely nothing! it takes a native to know that, then don't even
translate important Distributions such as Ubuntu, only 27% of Ubuntu are
translated, i been watching them over the last few years, and it's so
Obvious that they just stopped caring, Again, it's takes a native to know
it.*

*i guess you could at least give me Permissions besides ArabEyes then we
(me and ArabEyes) will Talk. it will probably end up with me Translating
anyway because most of them (ArabEyes) are old enough to be having
Responsibilities and no spare time...etc, one of them quits every while
because of not having enough spare time! you should follow their mailing
list but of course you won't understand a word :)*